Updated Date: April 12, 2019
Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the Internet’s vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
A. When accessing our Website, The Credit Solution Program will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site. If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet;
2. The date and time you access our site; and
3. The Internet address of the Web site you used to link directly to our site.
If you subscribe to our newsletter and free video guide by entering your email address on our site, then we will store your email in a database and use your email address to regularly send you information and updates related to the free video series, our products available for purchase, other credit and finance topics of interest, or posts on our blog. If you wish to stop receiving emails from us, then you can unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link included at the top and bottom of every email.
If you take the credit quiz available on our website and enter your email to get your quiz results, then your quiz answers are stored in a database along with your email record. This allows us to deliver your personal quiz results by email or display your quiz results on the website for you to personally view. Your quiz answers are never shared with any 3rd party or displayed on the website so that another visitor could see them.
We guarantee that your email address will never be shared, sold, rented, or used for any reason except to deliver our email newsletter directly to you.
C. If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, either directly or through a support form, then the personally identifiable information collected will be solely used to respond to your message. Content from your email message may appear on our website, blog, or in our newsletter, however only attributable to FIRST NAME, LAST INITIAL unless permission from you is otherwise obtained.
E. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, The Credit Solution Program uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. The Credit Solution Program will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
F. California Privacy Rights Residents of the State of California, under certain provisions of the California Civil Code, have the right to request from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to which the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law during the preceding year for third party direct marketing purposes. You are limited to one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. You may request the information in writing at: Mike Roberts, d/b/a The Credit Solution Program,601 Van Ness Ave, STE E869, San Francisco, CA 94102 or from email@example.com or by calling +1-800-940-0346.
Google advertising cookies
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to our website visitors based on your visit to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
I. Keeping Your Information Secure We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the unfortunate event that your “personally identifiable information” (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
J. Other Sites; Links Our Website may link to or contain links to other third party Websites that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products referenced on our Website and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party Website. We encourage you to note when you leave our Website and to read the privacy statements of all third party Websites before submitting any personally identifiable information.
K. Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
M. GDPR Compliance
We use the encrypted third-party cookie _ezigdpr_bf73f9e6534f90a1 on the domain fast.ezigdpr.com to store information about your citizenship status.
Data stored includes: a unique anonymous identifier; your citizenship status (yes/no) and the date you made the selection.
For non European Union vistors (i.e. “No” selection), we also store the IP address used to make selection, which allows for a more complete audit trail.
This data, as well as a log of changes to the data, is stored in the EziGDPR database. For more information, visit www.ezigdpr.com.
If you have any questions about your privacy or wish to speak to a data privacy officer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org